Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Where and how can I get Sebaceous cyst in outer ear removed?

What kind of doctor removes a sebaceous cyst on outer ear completely? And what are the ways to remove it? Does medicare a and b or medicaid pay for this? I need to have a name and number for a doctor that can help me. I have full medicare and medicaid. Please respond. Amy Houcine-- I live in Conyers Ga. My e-mail is YYYY@YYYY Thankyou
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  319
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing to H.C.M. for your query.
I have gone through your query regarding sebaceous cyst surgery for complete removal from external ear, In this connection I would like to say almost all the ENT doctor can do this because I have done this type of surgery so many times and it is not a difficult proceedure.
Since I am at Kanpur in India so it will be inconvinient to you, so it is my suggestion to please contact any senior ENT doctor at your nearby your problem will solve comfortably.

With Regards.
Answered: Thu, 7 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor