Whenever I travel by bus, I feel vomiting, please advise me

hi, whenever i travel by bus,after 10 to 20 min i feel vomiting.i used to take avomine tablet for cure. is there permanent solution for cure without taking any medecine.
Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Please have some sugar candy before you initiate your travel, if possible face opposite side of direction of the bus movement.
Dr. Suman Waldiya's  Response
you will have to take some precautions,if you donot want to take avomine before travel but u should keep them handy:
Do not travel with stomach too full or empty.Let your meal digest at least 30 minutes before travelling.Avoid fatty heavy meal before travel.
Ginger candies , clove/lemon with black salt are also helpful in some cases.
Try to avoid reading while travelling by bus,its better if u sleep.
Try not to sit at the back- most jerks.
Stare/focus at a spot far away not nearby-same as in swings u have to look far to avoid vertigo.
Wish u good health.