Whenever I feel like crying, my heart is beating fast?

I Feel like crying, my heart is beating fast I have shortness of breath, and I feel nervous, why?
Wed, 17 Mar 2010
's  Response
It sounds as if you may be having a panic attack. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_attack From the link: ----- Sufferers of panic attacks often report a fear or sense of dying, "going crazy", or experiencing a heart attack or "flashing vision", feeling faint or nauseated, heavy breathing, or losing control of themselves. These feelings may provoke a strong urge to escape or flee the place where the attack began (a consequence of the sympathetic "fight or flight" response). A panic attack is a response of the sympathetic nervous system (SNS). The most common symptoms may include trembling, dyspnea (shortness of breath), heart palpitations, chest pain (or chest tightness), hot flashes, cold flashes, burning sensations (particularly in the facial or neck area), sweating, nausea, dizziness (or slight vertigo), light-headedness, hyperventilation, paresthesias (tingling sensations), sensations of choking or smothering, and derealization.
gill nattress's  Response

its my sos he is nt sleeping at all either

gill nattress's  Response

my sos is feeling down at the moment and i think he is having panic attacks what would our gp do

gill nattress's  Response