Whenever I am in crowd my heart beat increases and hands shiver ,please advise me

whenever i m in crowd my heart beat increases and hands shiver.can u give me any solutions? sir i am 21 yrs old and i take no drinks or any other type of drugs. this doesnot happen all the time but whenever i m in front of emient perons so plz tell me correct solutions for this. i will be waiting for ur responses ?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
You're having a panic attack, being amongst crowds of people is a common trigger for many people. Best advise is to see your GP who can refer you for counselling. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Has a 70% success rate in curing anxieties and phobias.