Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

When you can overcome furunculosis while on antibiotics ?

hello i am awomen of 43 yrs old and iam suffering from serious skin desease called furonculosis iam taking antibiotic when i will get rid of it forever and how?my sugar fasting is 160 iam taking 250 mg clycophage tablets for it ,i am also obese, and also having the problem of hypothyroid,iam taking 100mg tablet for it ,but i am most concern for my skin deseases ,please suggest me what to do?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  149
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
your blood sugar is to be well controlled to get rid of the present ailment
consult surgeon for best medicine to check infection
if you are having serious major infection you may require insulin injections for the time being till infection is controlled under physician's care
strict diet control and regular exercise required to control blood sugar
hoping early recovery
Answered: Sun, 6 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor