When will Neopeptine side effects in my child disappear?

i gave my 2 months old baby neopeptine drops, but i think he was given over dose( 4 drops 3 times a day for a week) as my baby is poop is very frequent and watery..i have stopped the drops now for last 2 days still his poop seems to be like loose motions....when he medicines effect wade off ?
Sat, 26 Apr 2014
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Continue breast feeding and he should settle down. Its quite common for infants to pass loose stools after every feeds. There is no cause for concern.

In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Wishing you happy and healthy life

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak
MBBS,MD