When should the surgical stitches after a biopsy be removed?

I had a biopsy on my wrist 9 days ago 2 stitches were appiled. I m due to return to have them removed in 3 days. I noticed yesterday that s my sound looks infected. I applied peroxide as was directed by Doctor. I m wondering how long should stitches stay in? My wound was healing fine until yesterday.
Sat, 25 Aug 2018

After taking biopsy usually stitches removed after 7- 10 days. If stitches infected then daily dressing with antiseptic solution done for next 3-5 days. Then after stitches can be removed. So in maximum 14-15 days it should be get removed.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.