Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

When should I undergo Intrauterine insemination ?

I m 31 yrs. It has been 3 yrs since married, not yet conceived. Now I have taken lupride depot injection for endometriosis in the month of June. I ve been suggested for IUI so When should I undergo IUI? Pls do clear my doubt.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
welcome to HCM
read your prob, first you have to rule out cause of infertility. there r many causes like PCOD, hypothyroidism. hormonal imbalance,diabetes. if you have rule out your cause n inspite of all treatment yet you not conceived then go for IVf as soon as possible.
DR aseem 9982583020
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Infertility Specialist Dr. Abhishek S. Parihar's  Response
Welcome to healthcareMagic
You can go for IUI in next cycle but for that you need to be monitored by serial ultrasound scans ( Follicular monitoring). Baseline scan on day 2 and then starting monitoring every alternate days from day 10 of the menstrual cycle till the follicle rupture and ovulation occurs. your doctor may also put you on medications for ovarian hyperstimulation and ovulation trigger . All the best.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor