Owl Image

When should I stop taking my plavix ?

I am taking my plavix for about two and a half month already when should I stop taking it ?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Clopidogrel is used to prevent strokes and heart attacks in patients at risk for these problems. Clopidogrel is in a class of medications called antiplatelet drugs. It works by helping to prevent harmful blood clots. You have to continue the medicines till the doctor asks you to stop or if any side effects are severe or do not go away. Please see the web ages for more details on Clopidogrel (generic name) Plavix (brand name).