Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

When should I consult a doctor to delay menstrual cycle as I am getting married?

Hello Doctor , This is Tejaswi . I getting married on 28th Nov and I have a menstrual cycle which may start between 22 - 24 of a month. When should i Consult a doctor in person , should it be during October menstrual cycle or immediatly after that . Awaiting for your valuable suggestion. Thanking you in advance Tejaswi Gajjarapu.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear customer,

You may consult the doctor in octomber who may prescribe you the drugs to delay the mensrual cycle as per your wish date.

The OCP may be taken which contains both hormones till the time you do not want menstrual cycle.The iron pills in the pack is taken when the menstrual period is wanted.

Thank you
Answered: Tue, 4 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor