Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

When my penis is erect the foreskin does not roll back automatically, Is it normal ?

I m 27 years old. My problem is that i can pull my penis foreskin back and forth in erection as well as placid. But when my penis is erect the foreskin does not roll back automatically ie it doesnt come behind the glans & it stays over it exposing just a tip of glans. But i m able to pull it back behind glans by hand without pain. I dont wanna go for circumcision as i want my foreskin. I tried lubrication of the penis inner walls for two to three weeks, it worked for sometime but again the same problem came. What s wrong in penis.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  870
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
u have more foreskin over penis
but it is not so much that u need to do circumcision
it is normal to have condition like u
only do use good lubricant jelly
condom use will be very helpful to u
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor