When is the best time to go for a pregnancy test?

On the 17th of October I had I watery brown discharge. I was to start my period on the 22nd of oct and have yet to start it. I am not certain if this was implantation bleeding or not, It had no odor and I have no pain I’ve just been getting a lot of headaches. I took a pregnancy test but i Believe I may have tested too early, when would be the best time to retake the test ?
Mon, 22 Jul 2019

I can suggest you not to do another pregnancy test if not passed 5 days of delayed period.
There is a possibility of being implantation bleeding if you had recently unprotected intercourse.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka, General & Family Physician
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response

You can retake the test after 5 days. It is best to test with the early morning sample of urine. You can further confirm it by getting a blood test done.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN