Owl Image

When i wake up in the morning my right arm and hand is completely useless. Is it sign of having stroke?

why does one sometimes wake up and lose feeling and movement of the right hand completely. Is it a stroke.? When one wakes up the right arm and hand is completely useless, without any feeling and unable to move. When I use the left hand to lift it up and move it then it returns to normal. Does it mean I suffer a stroke during sleep or is a nervous ailment. What is the cause? What shall I do to avoid or treat this condition.
Mon, 22 Apr 2013