When ever I get nervous my heart starts beating really fast, what to do ?

I am a 15 year year old girl. when ever I get nervous my heart starts beating like really fast, what to do? for example, when i open a e-mail from someone i like. or when i m with boy i kind of know, when i make out :p or when i do some that makes me really nervous. what should i do to stop my heart from beating so fast. it currently stops when i calm down
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
It sounds like a mild anxiety. I suffer from it so badly my heart skips beats, so I understand how scary it can be. Normally walking away from a nervous situation, or sitting down and taking long, slow deep breaths helps. If it starts to effect your daily life, you should consider speaking to your doctor, I was given diazepam to calm me down in extreme circumstances