When do periods begin after removal of Nexplanon?

I got my nexplanon removed 2 1/2 weeks ago after having it in for 5 years I had cramping a week after and very very light spotting 2 times. I did not get my period the whole 5 years I was on the nexplanon how long will it take me to get a period and ovulate? A week after removal I started getting headaches and dizzy spells also have been very tired but pregnancy test are negative.
Tue, 25 Sep 2018

You can wait a few more days for spontaneous bleeding. If periods are still delayed, better to consult a gynecologist and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,