When can i plan for the second baby after a delivery by operation ?

hai, i deliverd my second baby with operation.when can i have sex and pregnancy and my first child also deliverd with operation,is it advisble to go third one.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Hi... The safe period for sex following c/s delivery varies.. depending on the physical condition of the body. Minimum waiting period would be 4 weeks, the period for the bleeding to stop, surgerical recovery and to avoid infection... You can ask your doctor who has treated you and performed the c/s to know the exact period of days you need to wait.. You can go for a third child if you are medically and physically fit... But i would advise you to think of the future and decide if the third child is necessary. If you think yes, than the pregnancy will happen only after you stop feeding,  as curing this period there will not be any menstraul cycles...

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response