Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

When can a man identify that he is affected with ED ?

When can a man identify that he is affected with ED
I am married for two and half years now and have a girl baby of one and half years. My husband doesnt have sex desire atall. Its more than 6 months now that we had sex. From the beggining he was the same, but still once in a month we had. I have also noticed that his penis went soft within few storkes of intercousre or even before starting the intercourse itself. This happened so many times now. And he is not even intersted in having the foreplay also. We had an arranged marriage before marriage he was in abroad so we had all talks over phone, our sex life was good that time and he was too intersted on me. But now i wonder how can this happen. This is really affecting my normal marriage life also, he is ignoring me in all the factors of our life.

Doctor could you also please let me know "Is he affected with ED. When can a man identify that he is affected with ED".My husband feels that what is happening in our life was just because of his office stress, but for me an office stress cannt follow him for so many months or even years. Was he really not knowing about this problem or was he trying to hide it from me. Though I spoke to him about this he is not responding properly. I want to help him out and make our life happy

Doctor please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi there,
Your husband's problems does seem like erectile dysfunction .There can be many causes for this hormonal,systemic illnesses like MS,diabetes etc,drugs,psychological problems,neurogenic disorders etc.The main cause has to be identified for the effective treatment.I suggest that you husband and you should see a specialist like a sexologist who can help in counselling him and also try to figure out the underlying problem.Only can then there be some change.I suggest he talk to a professional,in case he's embarrassed to talk about this with you.
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor