When and why is warfarin prescribed?

When and why is warfarin prescribed?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
Its used in any case where the blood needs to be thinned out. Alot of the time its when people have heart problems xx

Dear Sir, Madam, Friend of mine is taking Warfarin, prescribed by his doctor, and is not able to stabilise - his blood findings/readings are always different according to his doctor. Would there be reason why is that and is there any other drug similar to Warfarin he can ask for and use it instead? Thank you

I have many pills of Norco 5-325MG left over that was prescribed when I broke my clavicle. It was effective in reducing pain, but I limited the number of pills I took. I will have surgery Monday to partially remove a toenail. Is it OK to take the Norco which also contains Acetamenphine for pain from the toe surgery? I also take warfarin.

I have been on Warfarin and I am going to have cardiac procedure. I took lovenox when and after I left hospital in July from pulomonary embolism...They told me not to take the Warrfarin for 5 days but I need to do the Lovenox. Why and how is this necessary?