When My wife BP level will come to normal ?

My wife B.p level went to 200/120 after 18 days it's 150/100. why when the level will come to normal ?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
Tell your wife to SEE A DOCTOR ASAP !!!

i am a 26 year old male, who suffers from panic disorder.... ive been taking my blood pressure at home using a home blood rpessure machine and my blood pressure is usually in the normal range.... However, last night i was at wal mart and took my blood pressure and it was 153/88... When i got home i took it and it was 128/75...... can white coat apprehension happen at places like wal mart??? and are home machines accurate? my pulse was 117 at wal mart.... at home it was 88

My wife has been under Hypertension treatment for the last 10 years. she is 46. her BP continues to be in the range of 160/100. Is this level OK despite being under regular treatment? she is obese. does walk on treadmil on and off. kindly advise...thnx

hello doc, My mother,55 has been a hypertensive from the past 12-13 yrs.She was started on amlodipine 2.5 and she did fine for 3-4yrs when she started having acute cough.Amlodipine was changed to Nifedipine and the cough subsided.For another 3-4yrs she was doing well when her legs started becoming edematous.Nifedipine was then changed to hydrochlorthiazide and her BP has been perfect until the past 6 months when it shot to 145/90.Inspite of increasing the dose there was no difference so she was kept on telmisartan40mg+hydrochlorthiazide.Even now the BP does not seem to come down and it shows a value of around 145/90.She does not have any other complaints (except for urinary incntinence for which she has not yet started any medication),her heart and kidney profiles hav also come out clear.Can u suggest a gud combination and is the BP at an alarming level? thank you