When My wife BP level will come to normal ?

My wife B.p level went to 200/120 after 18 days it's 150/100. why when the level will come to normal ?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
Tell your wife to SEE A DOCTOR ASAP !!!

i am a 26 year old male, who suffers from panic disorder.... ive been taking my blood pressure at home using a home blood rpessure machine and my blood pressure is usually in the normal range.... However, last night i was at wal mart and took my blood pressure and it was 153/88... When i got home i took it and it was 128/75...... can white coat apprehension happen at places like wal mart??? and are home machines accurate? my pulse was 117 at wal mart.... at home it was 88

Hi. I m 39 and overweight. I was just discharged from a hospital five days ago after having a chest pain and breathing difficulties. When admitted, my bp was 130 90 and my pulse was 130. Since being discharged, the rates have returned to normal until today (my normal bp and pulrse are 110 70 and around 70 respectively). As I didn t want to get addicted to sedatives prescribed by the doc when in hospital, I didn t take those medicines (Alprazolam 0.25mg and Propranolol 10mg) after returning home and have had bad sleep since. This afternoon, my bp was 133-90 and my pulse rate was 91. Are these rates normal? Should I take the blood pressure medicines now? Thank you very much. Pearl

My wife has been under Hypertension treatment for the last 10 years. she is 46. her BP continues to be in the range of 160/100. Is this level OK despite being under regular treatment? she is obese. does walk on treadmil on and off. kindly advise...thnx