When I exercise, my BP also go up

BP also go up when you Exercise tell me Please my go up to 152/88 and heart rate 138 ?
Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Medical Topics ,  
's  Response
It's normal for your bp and pulse to rise when you are exercising. By how much depends on what shape you are in, what medications your are on, your age, etc. Generally it's the top number that will rise and less so with the bottom number. What is not normal is that the top number doesn't come down or the bottom number rises after you exercise. If you are healthy it should rebound to normal shortly. Exercise is the best thing you can do to lower your blood pressure if you have high blood pressure to start with. Always check with your doctor before starting an exercise program, especially a strenuous one, and also if your blood pressure doesn't come down much after exercising or you don't feel well. Good luck in health.