When I drink anything(water,protein shake, etc) felling unconfortable in my chest

When I drink anything(water,protein shake, etc) I get a unconfortable felling in my chest(heart area), why?
Fri, 18 Dec 2009
's  Response
You could have early stage of few esophagus dysfunction illness;such as;1)symptomatic diffuse esophageal spasm;is a generalized neurogenic disorder of esophagus motility which normal peristalsis(move)2)achalasia;also neurogenic disorder of impairment of esophageal peristasis and is more server then the first one;will develop difficulty to swallowing.When you drink will trigger the spasm then you feel uncomfortable .Sure other gi disease ;gerd,ulcer,hiatus hernia may also has similar symptoms.Go to see a GI specialist if condition get worse to make the diagnosis.