Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

When I can b pregnant ?

I AM USING akt-4 since 4 months.dotrs suggested for 6mnts.mines is an infertility case married for 3 years.within how many months i cn get the course effects my baby if i get god grace if get pregency this month do i need to continue the akt4 for uterus problem for 2months.plese help
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  381
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi ...Smt.Srilatha ..welcome to HCM.......I have gone through Ur problem..akt-4 (combination pack contains -Isoniazid, Rifampicin,ehambutol and pyrazinamide) are package of Anti Tuberculous should be use up to 6 months (mandatory)..during treatment any time chances to conceive....after pregnancy confirmed..,better to stop those drugs temporarly.. don't use in pregnancy period ...see the health of foetus and take advice from Gynaecologist o.k. Don't worry everything going to normal goodluck.,
Answered: Sun, 23 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
For this I recommend you to read a lady who after lot of treatments but All in Vain, a long research and struggling hard, Discoverd the easiest way to conceive and become pregnant at ""41"" of her age. To Read her story just go to the below link mentioned. Might be helpful for you.Must Read

If not clickable ??Copy the link and paste in the browser's address bar? and press Enter
Answered: Thu, 22 Jul 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor