What would microalbumin, urinary albumin, urinary creatinine and albumin creatine ration levels be considered a serious concern?

HI dOCTOR GOOD MORNING :) i JUST WANT TO ASK YOU THE FOLLOWING: mICROALBUMIN (mau) MY URINARY ALBUMIN (SPOT SAMPLE) IS 74.0 mg/L MY URINARY CREATININE IS 93.4 MG/L MY ALBUMIN CREATINE RATION (MAU) IS 79.23 Is the above MAU results dangerous to me? Pls help
Tue, 12 Feb 2019

I understand your concern.

Let me explain the urinary parameters as following:
- microalbumin is high. This makes me think you have urinary tract infection (UTI) that has affected your kidney function too
- urinary creatinine depends on lab reference range and gender.
Please send the full urine analysis report so I can evaluate the other parameters too

Blood kidney function test is required for further analysis.

Antibiotics are suggested together with urinary antiseptic like cranberry supplement.

Increase fluids intake, and avoid salty, oily and processed foods.

Keep regular follow up with nephrologist. Abdominal ultrasound is recommended to evaluate current morphological changes in the kidney.
Hope this helps.