Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

What would be the best treatment for a mentally challenged girl ?

Sir my daughter is nine year old she goes to mentaly retaried school,but after school she create so problem to her mother she also not speak nor understand we are enable to uderstand what she want and she come to bite her mother we are passing through a much critacal problem our family life is going on tense day by day.please suggest us what treatment we can do.or please tell us any hostel for her
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Your daughter is also having temper tantrums which makes her behave violently. Treatment is there for such situation which you must approach Psychiatrist. For her problem there is rehabilitation and special school available. Rehabilitation and counselling will be of help from a good Rehabilitation centre.
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor