Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What will help me to conceive ?

Taken lots of drugs like clomid,gonadotrophine,menopur(FSH) to get pregnant no success.i think i have amernorrea but really want to conceive.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  323
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
The only way to evaluate infertility is by systematic approach.
First of all your husbands semen analysis has to be done. If there is any problem with it then that should be rectified.
Your ultrasound should be done to find out if both the ovaries and uterus are within normal limits.
Hysterosalpingography or laparoscopy should be done to confirm patency of the tubes.
Serial study of follicular growth is to be done starting from 7th day of period onwards to see if the follicles are maturing properly and ovulating.
If all the investigations of both the partners are within normal limits, then post coital test has to be done to assess the PH of vaginal fluid and if sperms are able to survive in that environment.
According to the findings treatment has to be instituted.
Wish you all the best.
Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor