• question-icon

What will happen if various types of cancerous cells are introduced into the body?

to my understanding cancer is a mutated cell that rapidly multiplies. theoretically, if various types of cancerous cells were introduced into a body corresponding to the various types of cells would an individual be able to survive, abet cellularly hyperactive?
Fri, 17 Jul 2015
Hematologist 's  Response
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
Cancer is multi step process. Only introduction of cancerous cells in to body is not sufficient to produce cancer. It is killed by NK cells of immune system.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.