What we call "bubbles" all throughout my body, that cause

What we call "bubbles" all throughout my body, that cause me extreme pain. I can even pinpoint where the bubbles/pain is coming from and when you touch that area, it is actually cool to the touch, almost like deli meat from the refridgerator. When you rub this cold spot, it will literally cause gas to escape from my mouth like a burp, but the volume can be much larger and sound is slightly differen't with no taste. Then the spot warms back up and the pain goes away.

This can happen from any point on my body, from my toes to the top of my head and everywhere in between. I can have it in my finger, rub it, and burp/bubble. Now we understand that these systems of the body do not connect. Technically, it is not possible for a bubble of gas to go from the finger to the throat and come out the mouth, but this is, what happens. There are days where both my feet, legs and the small of my back will be in aganizing pain, I'll be rubbed from my feet, up my legs and to my back, and I will be "burping" again and again and again the entire time. This has gone on for over an hour at times, while being rubbed constantly.
Tue, 5 Jun 2018