Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What vitamins can I take while breastfeeding as i have no appetite ?

what type of vitamins can i use as a breastfeed mother im year old ,wth 4month baby boy but i donnot have apetite of eating but now im becoming very thin and im still breastfeed.i have tested hiv im having a problem or ist normal or there is anything i can use to becoming fat?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  122
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
If you are thin or fat your breast milk will be almost same quality as others. You can eat food rich in proteins and calories like eggs, milk, chicken, lean meat, pulses, cereals, fresh green leafy vegetables, fruits. These will help for your balanced diet and also give baby good nutrition. You need to get checked for diseases like TB if you have suddenly lost weight in few months for safety. Also get your blood checked for Haemoglobin, blood count, ESR also.
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor