What types of food make your vagina smell?

Thu, 5 Jan 2012
hi
smell in vagina due to growth of some fungus or yeast.
keep u r vagina clean and dry
drink more water
fermented food like curd,bread can increase smell

Hi. Well just over a week ago i had my period. And i noticed that it smelt a little more than usual, doesn t normally really smell at all.. Anyway, since i ve finished my period, my vagina has had a different smell to it. It is not very pleasant and it never used to smell... What could be the cause of this? I have been drinking more alcohol than usual if that means anything but other than that my diet hasn t really changed. Could it be something to do with my new sexual partner? Could his penis make me smell this way?

I have a smell coming from deep within my vagina, it dies not washes away with just soap and water and I am a type 2 diabetic. I have a new man ,and I want to make sure that I smell good before he has to tell me. OMG...I don t want to give my email address... No no Can you answer me now....

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... hi.. recently i feel pain when i urinate.then i look at my vagina...there is like a small wound or look like ulcer?i already married and it make hard for me to having sex with my hubby.what should ido