Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

What type of food should I take to gain weight ?

hello sir i am 20 years old and my height is 5.11ft and my weight is 58 kg and i am taking cypon cyrup and protein x so please give me sugg to gain weigh. other details gender-male.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  202
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Looking to your height,age your weight is perfect.
even then if you want wt. gain the medicine and powder you are taking is fine.
Go for high protein diet containing more cereals,pulses,butter,cheese,etc.
Have fresh fruits,more green veges,
Take dry fruits,more milk.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for your query.     
Cypon contains anti histamine that acts slight as appetizer .To add weight you should take plenty of high proteins , fats & high calorie diets along with regular exercise
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor