Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

What type of food helps to increase the semen quantity ?

sir, i m 31 and married i loose hardness in penis after intercourse.,how should i overcome it,which tablets shall be beneficial.what indian food should be taken to have good / increase semen s quality and quantity?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  137
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
After intercourse and orgasm every male will lose hardness. If you are losing hardness before you ejaculate then you may be having Erectile dysfunction. You need to get tested for diabetes. You can try one technique. When you feel during sex your hardness is reducing, ask your partner to masturbate your penis for you, as this will make it hard again and then you can have sex again. Do this as much time you wish till you achieve orgasm. Add Ginger and garlic in diet and not consume more. Also onions will help in increasing sex drive. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Avoid stress, do Yoga and Pranayam to reduce stress in life. Consult your Urologist if these techniques do not work who will examine you and provide good medication if you have this problem.
Answered: Sat, 16 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor