Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What type of diet, exercises or medicines should I take to increase height ?

Hi,dear sir. I am 21 year old male and my height is 5ft 3 inch and i want to increase it up to 4 inch.My father height is 5ft7,so what kind of food,exercise and medicine can help me to achieve my goal? Please guide me properly.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
hi Crisere
welcome to HCM
read your prob, after 21 yrs, there is less chance to increse hight. as at this age our all bone become mature. but taking high protine diet n calcium rich diet you can get chance.
Dr aseem
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Partho Sarathi Roy's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,
This is frequent ask question.Height is determined by genetic and familial factor and height gains up to the the puberty not after that as epiphysis is closed.You should look at your parents height and hope your ht is around that.
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor