Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

What treatments are there to get back lost hair from the head ?

is dat possible to get hair in the place after loosing it.. I loose some hair in front of my head ,. is dat possible to get back the hair with any treatment,. my father is not mine is not hereditary ..
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  164
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi! bass,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
If you have completely lost your frontal hair and there are no follicles left then the only way is hair transplantation.Its a very successful procedure and its the most common cosmetic procedure done in india now.
If you are experiencing hair loss and has not lost all the hair then you can take a medical therapy in form of tablets ,lotions ,mesotherapy and lasers for hair growth.I've been doing hair transplantation from last 12 yrs now and we have lasers and mesotherapy for patients who are having hair loss.So meet a dermatologist at your place and decide your treatment options.
take care,
Answered: Fri, 11 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor