Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

What treatment would be appropriate for the pain due to knee injury ?

I injured my right knee almost a month ago still unable to walk on it.the physical therapist says everything feels together I live in alot of pain tired of dealing with it,I have a bone sticking out of knee ever since I got hurt.Please help what should I do?I am 35 yrs.old 135 lbs.and 5/6 I have had e-rays twice already.One dr.tells me I have 2 patellas and another dr.tells me I sprained it.......
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Go for x ray to know the actual lesion in the knee join.
Do not believe what different doctors say.
Best is to consult orthopedic for diagnosis and treatment.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 3 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor