Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

What treatment to take for neck node cancer ?

\My mom is 67 years old.Last year 3days she was fever & Neck node. So did FNAC. in that report cancer . so We went to tata hospital. there are said that is tb node. they gave me medicin.But after 16 days she was gass truble.on that day(8-7-2010)she has continew dkar.Dr.gave some medician.But on 8 o clock She don t know what she did. she filling go to toilet.But she sat in we addmit to hospital. They told she had no iyoden (sold).Then Dr.gave her Eptoin 100mg,B-Becosules CR-cinex. After 9 months we did MRI But node is small But Dr gave medicin for 9months. add Benadon 40.They told cores is 18 months.When she take Benadon 40. she has small trouble.Can you help me for this matter
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  122
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Dear Patient
welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
they have got Tubetcular diathesis.medicine are well.but in this age (67)recovery ha wait and cotineue treatment.for gastric complain you may start small quantity of food in 4 times.i hope she willbe cure as soon as...........
Thank you
Answered: Fri, 15 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
your mother has tubercular lymphadenitis. so the first thing is she must continue the course of her antitubercular drugs. Take more protenious diet. Add more fruits and leafy vegetables to her daily diet. If any acidity problem is occuring take the treatment with consultation of your doctor. daily yoga and pranayam also helpful.
Thank you
Answered: Fri, 15 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Anand Dwivedi's  Response
due to old age she feel more problume,and weekness,your mother has tubercular lymphadenits so must continue the course of antitubercular drug and take good diet.for gastric problume take more water and consult with your doctor.
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
There is no alternative to ATT so you have to continue the medicine. You can add some immunobooster herbs that also pacify hyperacidity try wheat grass juice.
Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor