Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

What treatment should one with ppcm take for hernia ?

i had a baby two years ago and the docter told me i had a herina and i also have ppcm, im doing better as far as my heart goes but the herina hurts. what should i do? do they have to p put me to sleep in order to have surgery?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
Hi Michele Getty
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Hernia can be repaired by surgery.there are very advanced methods of surgery for hernia , which don't involve much patient morbidity.depending on the time of surgery in the area of hernia you may need general anesthesia for the procedure to be done .however This doesn't need to be worried about.I advise you to visit your surgeon and get examined if you really need surgery to be done.avoid lifting heavy objects and putting strain on your abs pain to reduce the pain.
Hope this information helps you.
Take care
Answered: Wed, 3 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor