Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

What treatment should one with irregular periods and pcod take to get pregnant ?

pcod irregular periods 37x31mm cyst in LT ovary on11july. 7x7mm inRTovary and 11x12mm inLT ovary on22 july. 11x12mm inRTovary and 8x9mm inLT ovary on27july. what does this mean? IS ovulation happen this time
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.     
This study is known as follicular study ,it done to monitor the formation of follicle that must be more than 17-20mm in diameter ,before an injection is given for the release of ovum ,necessary for fertilization and pregnancy .As you don`t have dominant follicle ,so chances of pregnancy are poor.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, you mention the size of follicals on 22nd july n 27 july. you have to mention the date of periods. there is no correlation between size of follicals n ovulation. some time unovulatory cycle occure in case of PCOD , so you should get follicular study at 10th, 12th, 14th, 16th day of period , if sonography does not shows rupyure of follicals then at that time you should consult with your doc n start treatment of rupturing of follicals so that ovulation occure. so follow this procedure, if you want to get pregnant.
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor