Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

What treatment should one take for polar cataract ?

i having a post polard cataract in past 5 years on wards my age was just 25 only now wht type of sujery i need and any time limit ie there for surjery how much cast for the surjery in chennai tell me some famous sujens
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Srinadh;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The best person to guide you regarding the type of surgery best suited for you as well as the expense incurred will be the doctor who will do the surgery.So there are many competent eye surgeons in chennai;please consult a eye surgeon who wil guide ;examine you & perform the required surgery.
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor