Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

What treatment should one take for pimples ?

hi am anuj i have a pimple in my face
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Anuj thanks for query.This is a common problem of growing adult.Pimples happen becuase of pores of skin are blocked by dust or something and then they get infected.Hormonal changes,too much of fat in diet,poor hygeine all triggers development of acne.Please wash your face with good antiseptic soap after coming from out side,avoid too much of fat in your diet.In case of infected pimples please visit your doctor for course of antibiotics.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
Pimples on face..called ACNE VULGARIS.,
1) Facial wash frequently....with Triclosan soap.,
2) Tab..Isotretinoin...10 mg for 20 days.,
3) 1% Clindamycin cream 2 times daily...ok..goodluck.,
Answered: Wed, 25 Jan 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor