Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What treatment should one take for monosomyx ?

hi, i m saba. i m 24 years old. i went for mtp bcoz of cystic hygroma was present in feotus. doctors did karyotyping of fetal tissue and result is monosomyx presented. now what should i do ? can i give birth a normal child? i m very dipressed. plz help me.
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Having a chromosomal aberration once does not mean that it will be repeated next time when you conceive again. As such there is no treatment to prevent a chromosomal abnormality to occur.Do not be depressed. Better luck next time.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Sat, 7 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor