Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

What treatment should one take for melasma ?

Good day, I just want to know the remedy for my melasma or dark spot on my left part of my cheek on my face . I have tried so many face creams but it doesnt work. What shall i do? I am 46 years of age, women and presently working actively. Thank you very much. Buningning
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, such type of prob most commonly present in women as it associate with women sex hormon, uaually present in that women who used oral contraceptive or HRT. treatment of this pigmentation is applying ointment HSQ n azylic acid. along with it you should take protine n vitamin C riched Diet which helps in growing healthy skin.
Answered: Mon, 1 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor