Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

What treatment should one take for lump on the penis which pains on squeezing ?

I noticed a small, solid lump about half an inch away from the base of my penis . The lump is just under the skin and I can pinch around the lump and squeeze it. It has no surface openings. It feels like a pebble and it does not hurt when squeezed. The only pain the is present would be the pain from squeezing the skin around it. Any treatment for this?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
what you are having could be either a sebaceous cyst or a lipoma, which is basically a benign accumulation of fat below the skin. there is nothing to worry as these lesions hardly cause any problem, other than cosmetic. the only treatment is surgical removal. however it is better if u get it physically examined by a doctor close to your location.
Answered: Wed, 11 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Ashish Krishna's  Response
hi,as per your findings u have a benign lesion. it can be a small sebaceous cyst or a small lymh node. To confirm FNAC can be done. no medication is required if it is not paining. It can be surgically removed if it increases in size or troubles u.
Answered: Wed, 11 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor