Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

What treatment should one take for gynecomastia ?

hi! m a 20 yrs old male nd i hv this disease called gynecomastia, which is quit an embarrassing for me. I ve had this for quit a long time(almost 6 yrs).But nw I ve had enough of it. please show me the ri8 path, should i go 4 surgery? or take some certain pills? or what?? plz help me..
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic

please consult surgeon/plastic surgeon and get a check up and better to get operated

before operation clinical examination and some tests may have to be done to find out the cause of it

doctor will guide you for best treatment
Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor