What treatment should one take for blood cancer ?

i have blood cancer from past 6 months
Tue, 24 Jan 2012
take treatment immediately from oncophysician without wasting any time.

Hi my father has a symtoms of blood cancer he is taking treatment from Chandigarh but from last 2/3 month he leaved his medicines bcos after taking...

Recent questions on  Cancer screening

Hi, I had redness/rash on one of my breasts about 6 months ago - it went away after a number of days and I didn t have it checked out. I am 55 and...

I had a mammogram 3 weeks ago and it showed benign calcifications. My doctor recommended another mammogram in 6 months; however, I have noticed...

Hi iam 29 yrs old and trying to conceive... More than 20 day Iam feeing pain in my both underarms and itching in nipple.. Consulted doc and she...

Hi Dr. Samuel Grief my question is what is the best thing to do when you find out you have multiple cyst and after mammogram and ultrasound and...

My husband has postprandial hypotension . It he has fallen, and sometimes he is lightheaded almost half the day. Dr.s don't seem very concerned...

My mum had bowel cancer screening test and it showed blood in her sample. Mum had a colonoscopy and this has shown what they is a cancerous tumour...

Hello. Worried about oral cancer . Used smokless tonacco for ~7-8 years. Quit 2-3 weeks ago. Drink 4-6 beers a day. Also likely have HPV as I used...