Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What treatment should i undergo with lumps on rib bones ?

I am a 25 year old female with multiple lung nodules in both lungs and lymph node involvement they nodules are not growing but spreading and more are showing up and are now called masses in my lungs, I have lost alot of weight and am very fatigued and in alot of pain, I have developed some kind of lumps/bumps on my bones about 1 1/2 inches from my spine on the rib bones not sure what these are but pressure causes pain and cant breath lying flat in bed, Hard to breath all the time and chest pain , ect.. My doctors are telling me this is not cancer but have never tested or biopsied any of these, and tell me I am to young to have cancer. I have had a tests done for all auto immune and all negitive, TB tests negative, dont have AIDS, I have never been tested for any cancer which I have asked for and told I am to young to have. I am not sure what to do from here. Thanks for any kind of answers you may have for me, Shelby
Asked On : Mon, 12 Sep 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  214
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Pediatrician 's  Response
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
Any suspicion of malignancy will be ruled out or confirmed when the mediastinal biopsy is done
it may be autoimmune conditions .have you any other associated symptoms.sarcoidosis can present like this
you can go for CT scan and FNAC ot biopsy. please consult your doctor about it
take care
Answered: Mon, 12 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor