Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

What treatment should i take to restore the normal positioning of testicles?

Hello , I had an operation when I was 1 year old , to bring my testicle down, somehow it went up almost to my stomach . I can see the scarve even now ,17 years later , and it s not on the level of normal testicle. What can I do to bring it down a little bit, becaouse it can be painfull sometimes becaouse its on the level where the penis starts, I dont know how to explain it well. Or the shorter version of problem : the skin got shorter there, and is there any way to make it longer, becaouse its interfering while sex , sitting , etc.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Testicles are abdominal organ in initial years of life & then it becomes a pelvic organ afterwards.As you have undergone an operation to make it pelvic organ now it is not necessary to pull it down.The skin of scrotum & dartose muscle is retract & contract with eeffect of temperature .
This is required & necessary as sperm production is done in testis so it controls the temperature to facilitate it's production.
I think you should wear loose cloth to make you comfortable while sitting or during sex.
Answered: Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor