Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What treatment should i take for scar remove ?

Hi this is bharath from Bangalore i have a scar on my forehead(aftermath) . i fell down and it was stritched i just want to remove the scar permanently.Some says that the scar can be made small but it wont be removed fully just i want to know is it possible ? if it is ? What are all the treatments ? what specialist i have to consult ?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  148
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
Hi Bharath
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

Treatment option depends on the scar size , pigmentation , time since appearance. You can opt for Plastic surgery in removal of scar for cosmetic purpose.Its possible to remove some type of scars to amaximum extent.You should visit a Plastic surgeon for the same.

Take care.
Answered: Mon, 28 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor