Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What treatment should i take for scar on face ?

i have a scar on my foreheadaftermath i would like to remove it permanently from my face what are all the treatments there to remove this scar
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  168
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
you can consult plastic surgeon,he can remove the scar permanently.
Answered: Tue, 19 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
scar can be reduce to minimal size and cosmetically acceptable by two method-
-fractional co2 LASER
-scar revision surgery
there is no method to remove it all
some fine line ,hardly visible may be remain after treatment
better to consult plastic surgeon or dermatologist
Answered: Tue, 19 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor