Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

176 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What treatment should i take for red spots on penis ?

I have a few red spots Maybe some what bump on the head of my penis for a few days now really scared its a std*
Fri, 13 May 2011
Report Abuse
Dermatologist 's  Response
if it painless or itchy?
it may be normal PPP.
apply good antibiotic cream three times a day.
drink more water.
dont touch is frequently.
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it is wise not to take chance if you are worried about s t d get a check up with dermatologist and get examined and tests done to take proper treatment
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

For the past 2-3 weeks I ve had this small bump under the skin of my penis, on the underside, maybe an inch above my scrotum, there s a small white dot on top of the lump that kinda looks like a pimple, the lump itself is a little bigger than a pea, it is moveable and not attached to my actual penis just underneath the skin. Ive been with the same girl for 5 years so It cant be an STD. Has anyone experienced something like this? Its red in that spot and has that inflamed look. I know I need to see a Urologist but I dont have that option right now. Help?

doctor1 MD

Dear sir i feel pain in all my penis area continue throughout the day and sometime also in night.i have also suffered from a lot of nightfall previously and taken lot of medicine.My age is 23 unmarried please tell me what may be the reason . What medicine should i take.

doctor1 MD

I have itchy red patch on my genital, they appear as red spot on my scrotum and the base of my penis and are very itchy, what should i do? I am suffering for eczema on my elbow, could it be related? I take a shower every morning and something after going to the gym.