Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

173 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What treatment should i take for hair fall and How can i reduce my weight ?

hi doctor , i m worries about my hair that became veryy rough at the end. and i also want to loose my weight by some light food or tea so what i have to eat? reply me fast THANK YOU :)
Tue, 17 May 2011
Report Abuse
Pediatrician 's  Response

you can reduce your weight by lifestyle modification.

regular excercise specially cardio like jugging,brisk walking.swomming also help.

take lot of green leafy veg with fruits.

avoid white bread, pasta. please fast foods. you can take non veg specially chicken fish. but avoid red meat.

avoid palm oil. shift to sunflower oil.

use skimmed milk instead of cream milk.avoid ice cream.
you can take green is rich in antioxidant.

drink a lot of water.

take small but frequent meals.

Never skip breakfast, which is the most important meal of the day, as it kick-starts your metabolism. Instead, eat a heavy breakfast and stick to lighter meals during the day, leaving the lightest meal for dinner.

take food 2 hr before food in night.

pranayama is very helpful if you have no contraindications.

avoid stress,take good sleep.

for hairs avoid harsh shampoo,oil your hail before sampoo. increase ur protein intake.

take curd, buttermilk.use good conditioner after hair wash. your shampoo and conditioner should be according to your hair type.

hope these information will be helpful to you.

take care
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Wildcat's  Response
and if i only take green tea with a lil bit suger then?
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi, I am a57 year old female I have been losing hair gradually over a period of several years, but now the problem has become severe, and there is all over thinning. I have started taking bitozed on the advice of a friend, but have no clue of how often to take it and for how long. What else should I be doing? Meera

doctor1 MD

my hairs are falling a lot from last few weeks .. a lot. i am also taking few medicine for it. as this problems runs in our family too. what should i do? i am also applying a solution called hair joy 5% and talking xtin tablet and finax 1 mg each day.Please tell me how to go with it.

doctor1 MD

I am having a problem with thinning hair. I am a 63 year old women. my hair dresser told me I should take biotin. but at what dose amount there are a lot of different mcg? Will it help with my hair? also I have brittle nails that break and peel. Other wise I am healthy.